RUN A BOX DIVVY FOOD HUB
We invite you to join our food community, Run a Food Hub and be your own boss.
Become a Food Warrior for your neighbourhood. Start a Food Hub and earn income. Choose between a Sprayfree/conventional or a Certified Organic Hub.
Box Divvy are food coops with a difference. No market runs, collecting cash, working out how to divide the produce.
Running you own small business can be scary so we've made it fun, rewarding and easy to do.
We want you to be successfully running a micro business that will change the way the food system currently works. You are given a Hub management tool (the Box Divvy App), a Hubster Coach, all the marketing materials you need, training and ongoing support. There's no investment in starting a Box Divvy Food Hub.
You earn income from running a Hub™ providing your neighbours with fresh produce and groceries up to 40% less than supermarkets. There's no storage, no long distribution channels, no food waste, and reduced carbon footprint.
Box Divvy Hubsters and members get to know their farming families and backyard growers through you. We're now 4,500 families working together changing the food system by supporting local farmers, backyard growers including beekeepers, Australian farmers and grocery wholesalers.
If you'd like to Register your interest there's a button above to Register and we'll get back for a chat and more information.
Overview for running a Food Hub
Choose to run a Sprayfree/conventional or if in Northern NSW & QLD we can offer Certified Organic.
* No Contacts *Costs nothing to start a Box Divvy Food Hub
* Earn income - the average Hubster income is currently is $50-$60 per hr. (Conventional/Sprayfree)
You have the opportunity to earn more.
* No market run, no money collection.
* Easy divvy – 3-4 hours per week. This includes communications.
* Need a covered packing area,
* Internet access: a computer or ipad, printer..
* Facebook savvy - currently have online community.
Overview for running a Food Hub
Are you currently a food cooperative? This will be ideal. No more collecting money, trying to figure out what to buy, no more having to go to the market. Sounds like heaven?!? You need to have a chat with us.
Box Divvy's box-sharing ordering App connects your directly with farmers and food wholesalers and you will join a supportive community of Hubsters across Greater Sydney and Canberra.
What do I do to Run a Box Divvy Hub?
The person who runs the Hub is called a Hubster, that's you, and coordinate the Hub.
* A space for you to pack.
* 3-4 hours a week (based on 25 families) so if larger then more time input.
* You need to be available to communicate with your members and pack their orders.
* To be socially connected and able to do run a Facebook page - Box Divvy set up for you.
* We set up Hub, you promote on Facebook, people pre-register to join.
* To start you have15 families minimum then build to 25 families plus.
The Box Divvy Hub is connected via the App directly with the farmers and food wholesalers. Members order and pay for their orders online.
The Hubster receives an income based on Hub sales.
After you start you need to find a Replacement Hubster, someone living outside your place,
for filling in in case you:
Go on holiday
Have work commitments
Have an emergency
We don't close except between Xmas and New Year for 2 weeks.
Farming families and family wholesalers rely on us to stay open PLUS your members.
Can it be PICK UP and Home Delivery?
You pack and members pick up from you during a 2 hour pick up window on the same day.
OPTIONAL: Home delivery - If you want, you can offer home delivery which members pay $7.00 Sydney area. You can outsource this if you wish.
We'd love to have a chat so register your interest above and we'll catch up with you.